Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Home Pregnancy Tests

So, rumor has it, once upon a time, one way a woman could tell if she was pregnant was by injecting her urine into a rabbit.  If the rabbit died, the woman was pregnant. 

Isn't it nice that -- if that ever was true -- it isn't anymore!?!  Isn't it nice that we can go to the store and get a stick to pee on and find out the same information, without any rabbit casualties?!? 

Even better is that you can even get a pregnancy test for $1 at the Dollar Tree.  Definitely one of the better buys there.

So I'm grateful for home pregnancy tests.  It's a way for me to know what I need to know quickly and easily.

...And I'm pretty sure there is at least one rabbit out there that's pretty thrilled about home pregnancy tests too...  Because otherwise, that rabbit would've been deader'n a doornail ;).
If all goes well, Baby will arrive sometime around June 10th :)...  9 weeks today!

P.S...  I think I picked a bad time to load my plate with all sorts of stuff, because all I want to do these days is nap!

What are you grateful for today?

7 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

Congratulations Prima!!!! :)

Rachael Wood said...

Congratulations! :D

Julie said...

Congratulations Hila!!!

jessica said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! What great news!

Anonymous said...

This post makes me so happy, you don't even know! Congratulations and well wishes being sent your way! I love you and your little growing family!

Lindsey said...

I did not know that about the rabbits:)! Great buy at the dollar store. So happy for you!

Kira =] said...

I used to buy them 10 at a time ;) This is awesome news! Congratulations to your family!!!