Thursday, October 30, 2014

Birthday Love

Today was easily one of the busiest birthdays I've ever had.  And, honestly, I should be in bed! 

I spent the majority of the day at a vendor event at the local mall -- mostly just getting my name out there and introducing THRIVE Life to people.

Then I had a doctor's appointment.  Which the check-in gal totally messed something up and I waited an hour past my appointment time before I got called back.  Have I mentioned patience isn't my strong suit? 

Then I bought Burger King (dinner of birthday-girls, right?  Eh, not so much, but I needed food fast -- I was fading.) and brought it home and shared with my sister and nieces (and toddler).  My sweet sister came to watch my munchkin so my hubby could go to work while I was still at the mall and then the doctor.  I appreciate her.

Then I went to talk to a couple of other lovely ladies about THRIVE.  And got home after 8.  Showered.  Put the baby to bed.  Made dinner for my husband who isn't such a fan of fast food... ;).  Opened my presents... finally!

Oh, and did I mention I had two gifts dropped off at my house -- both while I wasn't here!

I have said it before, and I'll say it again:  I have the most amazing friends and family.  And today, I felt tons of birthday love.

I also love that my friends know me so well....  book of lists, awesome 80s cereal (some that even have face masks I can cut out, by the way ;)), chocolate...  Oh my.

I am blessed.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: