Monday, April 20, 2015

Friends Who Come to the Rescue!

My husband has been put on graveyard shift for the next two weeks.  Two weeks.  I can officially say (after 3 nights of this already) that I am not grateful for that!

But I am grateful for awesome friends who come to the rescue.  And this is how they do it:  They are always up for play dates so the munchkin and I can get out of the house in the mornings and let my sweetie get some solid hours of shut-eye. 

True, I could just leave the house every morning and go to a park by myself or something.  But it's so much more fun with friends!  So I have some awesome friends who are helping me fill my mornings for the next two weeks with play-dates at parks as well as play-dates at their homes.  It's great to watch our kiddos play together, too :).

Seriously, ladies, I cannot thank you enough!  I owe you big time!!!

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yay for friends! I am grateful for being able to get out of bed without pain, after healing from a pinched nerve in my lower back. It's a minor problem in the grand scheme of things, but nothing in the back is really minor.