Thursday, August 21, 2014

Being Invited to Learn About Freezer Meals!

So this afternoon, while my little one slept, I got a random text from a number I didn't recognize.  Once I read the text, I knew it was from someone who, at the very least, knew me (and whom I probably knew as well ;)).

I was being invited to attend a Provident Living lesson on freezer meals!!!  I replied asking what time the meeting was, and who was inviting me.  Haha...  Clearly it was someone who knows all about the foodie in me ;).  The ever-awesome Brenda H. 

And, seriously, she is ever-awesome. 

So I went and have been inspired to do some freezer meals!  We had a tasting table and were able to try 5 different freezer meals.  YUM!  So I definitely have several to try -- and they don't look hard to put together!  The very best kind!

Anyway, it was a treat that Brenda thought of me and invited me to attend her class.  She is one of the coolest women I know -- so organized and "with it," for lack of a better term.  She's one of those people I'm just glad I know and can call a friend!  So I'm grateful for her too -- and that makes two gratefuls for today :).

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: