Saturday, August 9, 2014

Panama in Utah

Okay, I totally stole this blog title from my friend's hashtag.  But it was necessary because it was cool :).

So as you may already know, I have been in  Utah the last couple days.  And tonight my mom and I were invited to crash a bridal shower for someone we knew years ago in Panama.  (Maybe it isn't crashing if you'really invited?)

So we drove the 30 minutes...  And it was so awesome.  We saw so many people we knew growing up.  It was such a treat to reminisce about the good ol' days (like about the high school teacher who called me Hilda my entire freshman year...).  Seriously, this was the perfect way to round out our wonderful trip.  I loved it!  And I have to give a special shout out to Julie J for making it happen!

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Today I'm grateful that you were able to come down last night!!! It was really fun to see you & yo mama ;) & to meet your cute baby girl. I'm glad you were able to make it!