Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Aunt Hila

That's right....  I'm a name-sake.  If you didn't know :).

So, to give my mom the opportunity to go on vacation, my Aunt Hila flew out from New Jersey to take care of my grandma and give my mom a break.  And I'm so grateful to her for doing that.  And grateful for her. 

I'm also grateful for her example.  She is like the happiest person I know.  Well, actually, she's pretty much tied with my mom.  So I know those genes must be inside me somewhere!  Much like my mom, my Aunt Hila has a great sense of humor.  And there is nothing better than seeing her and my mom together.  They make life hilarious. 

It's been a treat to have her hang around an extra couple days so I could swing by and visit for a little bit each day.  There's just something nice about seeing family. 

Makes me want another family reunion...  Anyone else agree :)?

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Katherine Ronachert said...

Yup totally agree. :)
And those two together are pretty much the greatest thing EVER!