Friday, August 1, 2014

Olive Garden Lunch with Lea

Today was an all-around awesome day.  Productive too.  Although I did learn a lesson about how it's not exactly wise to go shopping on the 1st of the month when it's a Friday.  I think everyone got paid today.  Because they were all out at the grocery stores!

Ah well.  I'm sure I'll forget that lesson the next time the first of the month falls on a Friday. 

As part of the fun, Munchkin and I went to Olive Garden with Lea.  Then we hit Costco.  And it was all 100% awesome good times.  But there's just something about that soup, salad, and breadstick lunch that make that the absolute highlight :). 

It was a good day.  And this pretty much makes me grateful in a lot of categories!  Because it's only fun when it's fun.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: