Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Sister-in-Law Angie

So as I mentioned yesterday, we were in Utah.  It was a lovely trip, and so nice to get to visit with my brother and his family.  (Unfortunately I did not know one of my cousins was also in the exact same city, also visiting from out of town... what are the odds?)

I have to express particular gratitude to my SIL Angie, though.  She is a busy woman with work and two kiddos AND all the planning she did for Saturday when she and my brother got sealed in the Salt Lake Temple... AND she had to prepare for us to come and stay a few nights on top of it all.

I definitely appreciate all she did for us with this trip, but I am also grateful for past opportunities to visit with her and get to know her. Like when they came to our house and stayed a night around Christmas.  That is a great memory for me.

Anyway, I want to say more  but this tablet - though wonderful - is not the most  conducive for my mini novellas ;).  Even so, I am grateful for Angie. She is a beautiful lady and she has brought much happiness into my brother's life... for which I am also grateful.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: