Saturday, March 15, 2014

Home

As much as I love to go and do, it's always nice to come home.  Even when we have had a blast elsewhere.

I've mentioned before that I'm grateful for our nice warm shelter...  which is our house. 

But I think it's also a blessing when that house is a home.  A place where I want to be.

There have been times in my life when the two didn't go hand-in-hand.  When home wasn't a place I enjoyed being, and I wanted to be anywhere but there.

Thankfully, those times have been few... and temporary.

I'm grateful for our home.  A place where love resides.  A place where we grow and learn, make mistakes and forgive, apologize and try again.  A place of comfort and peace.  A safe haven.  A sanctuary.  A place where we strive to have the Spirit reside.

Home

It feels good to be here.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: