Monday, March 31, 2014

Coupons

I'm not awesome enough to be one of those extreme couponers.

I kind of wish I was.  I have some friends and family who are.

But I'm not. 

Nonetheless, I do appreciate coupons and doing as much as I can do to use them to save some money!  Lately, whenever I go shopping at most of the grocery stores I frequent, I manage to save 40 to 50%.  I consider that pretty darn good.

And right now, I'm also racking up the gas points with the Safeway grocery chain.  I got gas the other day for $3.08, and that was pretty darn awesome.

It's actually pretty fun for me to plan my shopping trips and see what coupons I have, trying to match up manufacturer's coupons with store coupons and special deals. 

And maybe that makes me a nerd...  But I'm okay with that.

Because coupons just make me happy :).

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: