Thursday, March 6, 2014

Our Changing Table


Our changing table was a gift from several of my former co-workers at the funeral home.

Prior to receiving this changing table (a true surprise indeed!), we didn't have any intentions of actually getting one.  We figured we could fashion something to use as a changing table... or use the floor.

But now that I know the joys of this changing table, I just don't think I could ever go back!  I use this changing table about 6 times a day:  for diapers, changing clothes, drying off after a bath...  It is definitely one of our most well-used baby items! 

And I love that it comes with a hamper for baby girl's clothes.  That is just so nice and convenient to be able to toss her dirty clothes in there.  It keeps her stuff separate from ours (which is only really significant when some of her stuff requires a delicate wash, but it's nice that I can just throw her whole load in on delicate wash and not have to sort out the delicate items).  And it's also nicely equipped with drawers for her diapers, wipes, and burp rags! 

I'm pretty much grateful for this changing table every day.  It has been, is, and will be saving my (old-lady) back for a long time!

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

jessica said...

What a great gift!