Friday, November 8, 2013

Chick-Fil-A


Let me begin by saying I consider it a personal affront that there is no Chick-Fil-A near me.  Rumor has it that there is one around the UW campus.  But who is going to travel that far for the opportunity?  Not this girl. 

And so I must always add a trip to Chick-Fil-A to  my Alabama adventure list -- every time I go.  And just be grateful it exists at all and is a treat I can enjoy every now and then.  Because it totally rocks the Nilla Life.

There is just something delicious about Chick-Fil-A.  And I really appreciate that it's real chicken -- and you can tell!  Another bonus is that I've never bitten into cartilage while eating their Original Chicken Sandwich, which in my opinion means they must go to great lengths to remove that offending piece of yuckiness from their chicken breasts.  (If I bite into it, it ruins the whole meal for me...  It's happened in other restaurants.  Ick.).  And I love their waffle fries.  And if you go in the mornings, you should get the chicken minis.  Yum.

My husband had never been to a Chick-Fil-A before this trip.  And okay, so he wasn't as blown away as I was.  But that doesn't change my love for this yummy "fast food."  So every time I go back to Alabama, I'll do as the cows request and "Eat Mor Chikin." 

Those cows are smart.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: