Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pinterest

I seriously don't have a creative or crafty bone in my body.

And that's one reason I love Pinterest (and was easily sucked in!).  Because I can copy other people's creativity (well, sometimes ;)...).

I have pinned ideas for the Halloween party, Christmas presents, fun for kids...

...And food.  Oh my goodness, have I ever pinned some food.  And I've tried a lot of them -- and found several I love!  Last year (and now this year), I have found a lot of ideas for Christmas goodies :). I'm looking forward to those!

And since it's been a long day, and my brain has pretty much already shut off, I'll just link a few of the things I've done and liked (food and otherwise!).

Pecan Pralines

"I Love You because..." frame

Frozen Hot Chocolate

Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheese Skillet

Candy Corn Fruit Cups

Memory Jar

Almond Poppyseed Bread

Pink Hot Chocolate

So there you have it...  Several things I've found on Pinterest that have been helpful to and enjoyed by me!

I'm grateful for a site like Pinterest to collect good ideas (or whatever) all in one place.  And I'm so grateful for all those people who have the creativity and craftiness and talents that I don't -- and who are willing to share them!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: