Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Good-Flying Baby

So I have to be brief today.  Because it's been a long couple of days.  And I'm running on maybe 3 hours of sleep I got this afternoon, after we reached my dad's.  And 3 hours may be a generous guesstimate. 

But my grateful for the day is a good-flying baby :)...  What is that?  Well, a baby who does way better than we could have hoped on her first flight (and 2nd).  And when the first flight is when she should be well on her way to dreamland (and she hasn't had a wink of sleep before boarding!), it's even more impressive.  I was seriously worried we would be the most hated passengers on the red-eye last night; but thankfully, our sweet girl was very quiety and nobody's sleep was interrupted much -- if at all.  Well, except maybe mine and Daddy's...  But, still.  Awesome that we aren't hated ;).

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: