Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Vacation

 
Life is great.  But even a great life needs something a little out of the ordinary every once in a while :).  Something to look forward to (yes, I know I ended that sentence with a preposition...  And the next one too.).  And that's where vacations come in!  Sometimes you just need time away from the hustle and bustle (or the hum-drum) of every day life.  Time to get out of the routine.  Time to go away and do something fun.  See fun people.  Eat yummy food you can't get every day.

And we are going to do just that!  Tonight we fly to Alabama.  And let me tell you, if there are to be days where I struggle to pick just one grateful item, it will be the next 8 days...  And so they may have to spill over to our return to reality ;).  And that's okay.

But today, I'm grateful for vacations.  Grateful that we have the opportunity to go.  Grateful for the excitement.  Nervous about flying with a baby overnight (maybe I should offer an apology before take-off??).  But oh-so-excited to be going.

One thing I know for sure:  this vacation is going to rock the Nilla Life :).

What are you grateful for today?