Thursday, October 10, 2013

Friends

I have to say, I'm only 4 days into this project, and I'm already realizing that my life is full of blessings.  It is hard to pick just one thing about which to write each day, because as I'm pondering my day and trying to decide, it's a really hard choice!  And that's a great thing :). 

But today I'm grateful for friends.  There will be days ahead when I will be more specific and actually name them.  But today I will be general.  Because I'm grateful for all my friends.  They truly do make my life grand.  Because it's so nice to get an unexpected text from a friend who wants to get together and visit.  And it's so nice to be invited to eat dinner with other friends and to sit and visit afterward.  It's nice to have food-theme parties with friends.  Or walk with friends.  Or cry with friends when you just need to cry.  Or be a listening ear when they need to vent.  It's fun to watch chick-flicks with them; laugh with them; road-trip with them.  It's wonderful to make memories with them.  And I have some amazing friends.  In the days ahead, you'll get a glimpse of many of my awesome friends.  The people who have touched my life and changed me for the better.  There's a quote that says something along the lines of how friends are the family you choose for yourself.  And I have to agree.  My friends feel like family to me.  I am so blessed to have them :).

Yes, today, I'm grateful for my friends. 

And fish made with crustacea ;)...

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment: