Saturday, February 8, 2014

Brave Women with Big Trucks

So I went to a Girls' Night Out party tonight.  (Which was very enjoyable and for which I am also grateful.)

While we were sitting around eating dinner, we got informed it was snowing outside.  What!?!  But we're thinking, "Eh, it won't be much..."

And by the time the movie had ended...  Well, it was quite a significant snowfall.  I had walked to said party.  And a friend offered to take me home -- even in the snow! -- if I wanted to stay and watch the movie rather than leave right after dinner.

And so I did.  (I'm a wimp...  I don't drive in snow, ergo, I'm highly impressed that she is totally brave!)

So we have between 1.5 and 2 inches on the ground.  And I live uphill any which way you cut it from where the party was. 

But Angela got me home safely in her big truck with 4-wheel drive.  And I'm seriously grateful for that.  Thanks a million Angela!  You rock!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: