Friday, February 28, 2014

Dinner With Friends

Tonight we had a little dinner get-together for several friends.  I love to host things

With the amount of food we have leftover, we could probably have another party tomorrow ;).  (My husband always worries that we won't have enough food, so we usually end up going overboard!)

I'm grateful we have an apartment that can fit extra people (our first together house was not quite 500 square feet, and there was only one parking space:  mine).  I'm grateful we have friends to invite!  I'm grateful we can make dinner to feed a crowd.  And I'm grateful for fun conversation and visits.

Definitely grateful for dinner get-togethers, and I definitely need to plan them more often!

Shhhh...  Don't tell my husband ;)!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: