Friday, May 16, 2014

The Ensign Magazine


Today was kind of an emotional hard day for me.  It was one of those days when the silliest thing made me start to cry and struggle to keep the tears at bay.

Those kinds of days just happen sometimes. 

But it made me grateful for the Ensign magazine (a magazine published by my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints). 

I enjoy reading most of the articles published in the monthly issues.  But my favorites have always been the stories in the back, submitted by people throughout the world.  Stories of miracles.  Stories of tender mercies.  Stories of faith.  Stories of comfort.  Stories that speak to my heart during times of need.

And in that way, tender mercies for me.

Yes, I may be a little behind (just wrapping up April's issue), but the timing was perfect.  Because what I read today, I needed today.  And so I am grateful.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: