Thursday, July 17, 2014

A THRIVEing Work Lunch

Today, I enjoyed a delicious lunch (a THRIVE Express lunch -- Creamy Garden Vegetable Chowder, which I will definitely will be getting for my family!) with a couple of new friends:  Rebekah and Terrie.  Rebekah introduced both Terrie and me to THRIVE, and we both decided to sign up as consultants.  So today was sort a team meeting lunch.

And maybe it's really dorky of me, but I was excited about it all week.  And I had a really great time!  It's fun to share ideas and experiences and to help each other learn.

And even cooler?  It's a small world after all!  Terrie and I realized we used to be in the same Stake (Bessemer Alabama Stake) from 2006 to 2008!!  So there we were, going to some of the same meetings in the same building -- and we never knew each other then (we lived an hour away from each other, so went to different Wards -- church congregations)...  But now we do!  How crazy cool is that?!?  We realized we knew some of the same people.  And I just think that's super cool that we both ended up in the same place!  And now working together. 

Anyway, it was a good day, but this was just a highlight of it for me.  Something that just makes me happy.  So it's my grateful for the day!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: