Friday, January 10, 2014

Goodreads

I am a list-maker.  And a list-lover.  And a book lover.

What better combination of those two things than something like goodreads!  I can keep my list(s) of books -- yes, that's plural for me! -- digitally online (so I always know where they are :)).  Not that that means I don't keep my lists elsewhere too... Plus, if I'm feeling like taking the time, I can write a little review.  I do this, not so much for other users, but for my old-lady brain.  So I can remember what a book was about after a year or so passes ;).

Part of the excitement, for me, of finishing a book is crossing it off my list.  Or moving it from my "currently-reading" list to my "read" list...  And then moving a new book from my "to read" list to my "currently-reading" list.  Just gives me a little thrill.


And totally rocks the Nilla Life.  I'm grateful when so many things are available to me through technology!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: