Monday, January 13, 2014

Walking Videos (DVDs)


In an effort to lose the rest of my baby weight (ahem... the extra pounds I gained just because I could...), I have decided I must exercise every day.  And alter my diet a little.  But I'm so not good at the diet part...  So I have to just start doing exercise.

And I prefer to walk for exercise.  (I'd swim, but things aren't like they used to be where I could show my green card at Los Rios swimming pool and swim for free...).  So I walk. 

But I prefer to walk with a friend.  To chat.  Makes the time go faster.  So once a week (currently), I do just that.  I bundle up the munchkin, strap her into the carrier, and we walk.  She loves it, because it's a change of scenery.  I love having adult conversation ;).  There's a good chance I'll be starting to walk with another friend at some point during the week, and I'm hopeful that happens.

Until then... and even then... on the days I don't walk with "real" company...  I walk with Leslie Sansone.  I don't know that I'm walking away the pounds yet...  But hopefully it happens soon! 

And either way, I'm grateful I have options like this one.  Where I can walk away the pounds in my pajamas if I want to.  And still be doing my body good!  (And much thanks to the ever-awesome Lea for letting me borrow her DVDs so I didn't have to keep renewing the library copy :)).

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: