Friday, January 24, 2014

Surprise Packages!


My husband laughs at me because walking to our community mailbox (we live in an apartment) is like a highlight of the day now that I'm home all the time.  And honestly, it's sometimes the only time Baby Girl and I step outside.  Especially on the cold yucky rainy days that are so prevalent in Washington.

Many days, the mailbox is empty. 

And some days, I get abnormally excited that the weekly grocery store sales ads are in there.  Hahaha.

But some days we get a surprise (and no, that isn't a bill!). 

Today was one of those days!  There was a plastic mailing envelope thing stuffed in our box.  It came from The Children's Place.  So I knew it was for the Sweetness.  So we hurried back inside to see what treasure had come -- and from whom!

Well, inside was the cutest monkey hat and mittens!  From one of her loving aunties!  Definitely made our day

Because special surprise mail (whether it's packages or not) always does :).

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: