Friday, January 17, 2014

Online Banking

I love that I can check our bank accounts (and credit card accounts) and balance our checkbook while sitting my pajamas at home. 

I love that I can transfer money from one account to another with the click of a button.

I love that I can see almost all my transactions as soon as I get home and log-in to the bank (or credit card website).  I don't have a smart-phone with all those aps...  I'm not quite that cool yet ;), so I can't check it while on the go.

I can remember when I had a bank account (my very first) and relied on the paper statements for balancing and knowing what all cleared.  That was a month out sometimes!

Today was payday...  So it was deal with the checkbook day for me.  And it was just so nice to do it at night... in my pajamas... all warm and snuggled. 

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: