Monday, April 7, 2014

Board Books

Well, I had a picture of some awesome board books we now own -- thanks to some equally awesome people -- but the Internet is having issues at my house.  And I am lacking in patience tonight :).

But I love board books for my baby girl. 

I love their thick pages (which withstand those momentary baby-gnawings until Mommy realizes what's going on...).  I love that many of them are so interactive.  We have a touchy-feely book that Munchkin loves.  She knows exactly where to touch to feel the different textures.  Her current favorite is one we checked out from the library which has a mirror on the last page.  She laughs every time she sees it!

I love that I can sit my sweet girl on my lap and we can flip through a couple of stories quickly.  And that she can help turn the pages -- even if she does need a few reminders to be sooooft

I'm grateful we can begin what I hope will blossom into a love of books and reading with these age-appropriate books.  And I look forward to many more stories shared with my little girl.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: