Friday, April 11, 2014

My Talented Sister-in-Law Michele


While I was out running errands today, I received a text from my sweetie letting me know my brother and sister-in-law had dropped off a dress for our little munchkin!  I was so excited to get home and see it :).  Isn't it lovely!?

My sister-in-law Michele is very talented when it comes to the sewing machine.  She has made adorable quilts, pajamas, dresses...  True treasures indeed.  And to be the recipients of these wonderful home-made things is truly a blessing! 

This dress is a pretty little silky-type dress with pretty Japanese-like flowers.  Absolutely darling!  And it is the perfect size for our munchkin to wear now -- and for many more months!  Which, when you have a baby who grows like a week, is very nice!  I'm so excited to have another Sunday dress -- and it's perfect for the Summer weather which is on its way! 

This was a real treat to come home to today, and I really am so grateful to my sister-in-law who loves our little girl and takes the time and effort to share her talent and make such beautiful creations for her!  And I'm grateful for this beautiful dress, too!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: