Monday, April 28, 2014

Mesh Food Rings


Clearly I'm loving some baby items lately... 

These things...  BOMB.

I never even knew these existed until my friend Lea mentioned them one night at Monday Meals.  And then she included them in Munchkin's awesome Easter basket.

I only wish I'd have known about these sooner.  Seriously may have prevented my heart from skipping a bunch of beats -- one for each time my kiddo gagged on some new food we were introducing.  It's an awful sound and an even worse image.  Always terrifies me.

Baby Girl is pretty adept at eating a lot of things these days.  Today she even decided she likes broccoli (at least enough to eat it) after all (the first two times earned us some awesome facial expressions and broccoli falling off her tongue).  She doesn't have much problem eating things. 

But these are coming in handy with grapes!  I don't have to peel them (lazy me)... I just throw them into the mesh thing, snap it closed, and hand it to her.  Perfection!  I'm thinking they will also be good when I try giving her raspberries and wild blackberries this summer.  Because of the big seeds in those things.  And I'm sure there will be other things I discover where these will come in handy. 

Plus, there will (hopefully) be more babies...  And I can save myself some heart palpitations! 

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: