Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Boppy

I don't know what women did before the boppy was created.

Because it's just awesome.

I actually have two of them!  (Thanks to Virginia who gave us one while we were in Alabama :)).

Truthfully, of all the items in existence in the baby world, the Boppy was the one item I was determined to have, back when I was pregnant.  Though I'd never experienced one before, I just knew it was going to be a lifesaver.  

It's especially great for (and mainly intended to make easier) nursing.  But trust me, it has a bunch of awesome uses.

We used it a lot for when Baby Girl was learning to sit up, but still wasn't steady enough not to fall backward frequently.

I used it while I was nursing.  And now I still use it for most bottle feedings, because it's a great arm support.  And this munchkin is getting heavy!  So my arms appreciate the extra -- comfortable -- support :).

And it can even be used as a neck pillow ;).  (Maybe just not on an airplane ;)).

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: