Friday, December 13, 2013

Diaper Rash Stuff

Sigh...  6 and a half months, and today we had our first real bout of diaper rash.

And it has broken my heart. 

This is the result of 3 poopie diapers today (the last of which I wasn't anticipating).  I don't know how long it took me to discover her final poopie diaper (since when does the sniff test fail!?!), but it couldn't have been more than 2 hours (but apparently was long enough to cause her some problems) and I feel like a lousy mom.  To hear her cry when I change her diaper, even when I am striving to be as gentle as possible, is horrible.

I'm so grateful to have some options to try to heal her diaper rash quickly...  Ointments and essential oil spray.  And I'm hoping hoping hoping that they do the trick fast.  Because I definitely don't like this!  And neither does she!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: