Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Can Rotater!!


THIS is my Christmas present from my sweetie!  He knew I'd been wanting to get something to store our cans for two reasons:

1.  So I can free up room in my very small kitchen
2.  So I can stock up on our canned food storage
3.  So I can have more organization and make sure I'm using the oldest stuff first

Okay, turns out there were actually three reasons ;)...

My sweetie loves to create and build and make.  It's probably the engineer in him.  And so he designed this can holder and built it.  For Christmas, I got the plans.  For New Year's, he built it ;).

And I LOVE it.  I am so excited that I now have a place to store all our canned goods.  And that means I can now start building our storage of them!!!  More than what I had before :).

And this definitely makes my grateful list today...  Because it is totally rockin' the Nilla Life!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: