Sunday, September 14, 2014

Blanket Forts!

...Do you ever just want to have a throwback moment? 

I do. 

I was wondering what my munchkin would think of a huge blanket fort in the living room.  And since my nieces were over, I figured -- why not find out? 

So we constructed a blanket fort.  Made me reminisce about days of yore when Brad, Christina, and I would build some of the awesomest forts in our bedrooms.  And keep them up for days.  (We weren't allowed to attach any blankets to the fan blades...  Weird that I remember that rule.)

So my nieces loved it. 

My munchkin?  She was more like Godzilla -- crashing through the low-lying areas and pulling off clothes-pins.  Haha.  But she still had fun :).

And so did I.  Made me feel a little like a kid again :).

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: