Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Covered Strollers

One day, when I'm rich...  Hahahaha.

Okay, anyway.  Maybe one day I'll buy one of those nice strollers for getting exercise.  And if we ever have another kiddo, maybe I'll get a double one.  The ones with the covers that protect the kiddos from rain are especially awesome.

Because when your friend has one of those...  Well, then you don't really have an excuse for not going walking that day.  :).  Because, you know... it's Washington.  And it's raining.

And I really didn't need an excuse not to exercise.  So I'm glad that, though I don't personally have a covered stroller (the kind of cover that actually covers everything...  My friend does. 

So I got my exercise today.  And my munchkin fell asleep in the stroller...

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: