Monday, September 8, 2014

Email From a Dear Friend

It's funny how, in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, things fall to the way-side.  I often laugh at the idea that, once upon a time, all this technology was supposedly supposed to make us have more time.  Because, quite often to me, it seems the opposite has happened...  We have less.  It seems that, though sending an email doesn't take much time at all, I often push it aside and then never get around to it.

And so, when I open my email and find that I have received an actual email from a dear friend...  It brightens my day. 

Today such an event happened.  And though I had been about to get up and do other things, once I saw that email in my inbox, I just had to sit and devour it ;).  And then write a short note back.  With a promise to write more later.

...I intend to keep that promise before the week is out. 

Sometimes it's just nice to hear from the people I love.

What are you grateful for today?