Saturday, September 27, 2014

That 'Oopses' Are Okay

Let's face it:  I'm human ;)...  I made it almost an entire year of blogging something for which I am grateful each day.

And then I broke my streak about 1 week before I've met my year goal...  ;)

We are out of town visiting some family.  And I went to a craft night while my husband stayed with everyone and the munchkin.

And I got back here about 12:30 this morning and could think of little else than going to bed!  So I remembered I hadn't written my "grateful" somewhere around 1 in the morning as I was drifting off to sleep in the fifth wheel.

But oh well ;)...  I'll make up for it with two today :).  Because 'oopses' are okay.  And most of the time, they can be rectified :)!  And for that, I am grateful.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: