Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Opportunities to Try Again

...Also known as repentance ;).

I'm not saying I am some horrible person.  But I am human.  And tonight, as I sat talking with my husband about things that matter, it occurred to me I need to improve on a lot of things.

I need to prioritize better.

I need to improve my prayers.

I need to study my scriptures better.

I need to give more of myself to my family...

...and less of myself to facebook.

And that's why I'm grateful I can try again.  Through the Atonement of my Savior, I can repent -- I can turn from my old habits and strive to do better.

I may not succeed all at once.  But I can try.  And, little by little, one travels far.  (So said Mr. Tolkien ;).)

And for that, I am grateful.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: