Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Annie's Mac & Cheese

I have shared my love of macaroni and cheese in a previous post.

Seriously, I could live off the stuff. 

Home-made or boxed.  I don't care.  It's good.  Just plain ol' good. 

And the truth is, I haven't worried myself about ingesting the blue box stuff.  But then I had my kiddo.  And after reading up on some stuff...  I wasn't so keen on giving her the blue box stuff with all its food dyes. 

And so I felt kind of mean when I'd eat it for lunch and not share it with her (since she's used to me sharing...).

And then one day, I discovered Annie's Mac & Cheese.  I'm not usually all about organic.  But this stuff tastes good and lacks the food dye!  It's a little more expensive, though, so I usually buy a box here and there and just go without mac and cheese at other times. 

But last week there was an awesome sale on this brand.  $1 a box!  Unfortunately, by the time I got there, there were only 3 left -- all Arthur.  Ah well.  That'll teach me to wait until Thursday.  But even so...  I can now give my girl some macaroni and cheese out of the box and not feel guilty or worried about her getting a bunch of artificial color stuff.  And I can eat some too :).  (This was lunch today :) -- with some THRIVE Asparagus!)

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

the happy thomas family said...

For the love of cheese.

(And I kinda dig Arthur too ... )