Monday, September 1, 2014

Yard Sale Finds!

This morning I went to a yard sale.  I went looking for two specific items... 

I came home with 5 items.  One of them was actually one I was searching for, so that's awesome :). 

The other 4 were Baby Einstein DVDs.  And I'm pretty excited about adding those to our "kids" collection :).  To accompany the ever-educational Sesame Street videos :).  (Ever since our Utah trip, Munchkin has realized that she actually wants to watch some of those DVDs we own...  And once a week, I allow her to.)

I love yard sale-ing.  But I don't generally like to go alone, so I rarely go.  And I usually don't find as awesome of deals as Julie does...  I need to move back South and start tagging along with her! 

But even so, today I actually was excited!  I got something I've been wanting for a couple years :).  And I'm seriously thrilled about it!

Plus, since this yard sale happened to be at the home of some dear friends, I even did a bit of visiting as well ;)...  Which is a great way to start out a day!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: