Monday, June 16, 2014

Mint & Chocolate (Together)


I love mint and chocolate together in all of its forms...  The picture above is the form in which it happened to happify my day today:  a mint oreo trifle.  Ummm... YUM.  (That was Monday Meals dessert tonight.)

I don't know when, exactly, I began to love the combination of mint and chocolate.  But it was a very long time ago.  I have loved mint chocolate chip ice cream for decades (preferably the green kind, even though the flavor doesn't change without the food coloring... but mint is green :)).  I have no idea who first paired these two wonderful flavors together, but I dare say that person was a genius. 

And my tastebuds thank him or her profusely.

And there really isn't all that much more to say about that, really :).

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: