Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Kids Videos


So my munchkin isn't really old enough to watch cartoons and such.  And, aside from about 25 minutes of Baby Einstein videos I let her watch on the days I exercise at home (which is quite rare lately, since I've been walking with friends), I try not to put things on for her to watch.

But tonight I had 4 kids ages 1 to 3 1/2 at my house.  For 4 hours.  Without the benefit of my husband, who is on swing shift..  And so, at about hour 3 1/2, I resorted to cartoons.  And I'm oh-so-very grateful they were here.  Grateful for my sister-in-law Angie who gave them to me many moons ago -- before we even had kiddos -- because she knew we were planning to have babies one day.

They may have saved my sanity tonight ;).

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: