Monday, June 9, 2014

Our Printer


Back when my sweetie and I first got married, my sweet friends April and Greg sent us an Amazon gift card for a wedding gift.

And we decided to turn it into a printer!!!  And a scanner and a copier.  And we have happily used all three!

I find it is wonderful to have a printer at home.  For one thing, I'm able to print on that special fabri-solvy stuff for my embroidering on quilts.  Nifty. 

But this is also how I'm able to scan pictures for Throwback Thursdays (which seems to have lost popularity on facebook, but I'm such a picture freak, I keep doing it :)).  And how I am able to copy the visiting teaching message for the month to share with some of the sisters on my visiting teaching route.

My one regret is that I didn't think to get one of these printers that also has the capability of scanning old picture negatives and "developing" them in the program -- putting in the color and enlarging them.  That would definitely have been handy for a million reasons (which are sitting up in my closet, currently).  Ah well...  Maybe one day I'll have to buy another printer that does that :).

But for now, I'm really happy with our printer.  It helps me get a lot done.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: